The Compliance Consultant (Built Environment) provides advice and information relating to the legislative and regulatory compliance of the built environment. The position consults directly to clients. The main purpose of the position is to provide actionable advice to clients in order to inform project scope and to provide evidence of suitability for Performance Based Designs for National Construction Code Performance Requirements.
- Title: Compliance Consultant (Built Environment)
- Position Type: Part Time/ Casual (FTE 0.3 - 0.6) with the possibility to become Full Time.
- Geelong Vic.
- Flexible work arrangements: partial Remote/Home Located Work is available for this position.
It is essential that you;
- have (or are currently undertaking your final year in) a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in a related field (Eg, Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying, Advanced Diploma of Building Design (Architectural)).
If you are interested in joining the team here at BSE Consulting Engineers please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application must include;
- Position title that you are applying for in the email subject line,
- Your current resume,
- Referee contact details, and
- A cover letter addressing your suitability for the position and organisation.