Title: Senior Structural/Civil Engineer
Position Type: Full Time (FTE 1.0)
Location: Geelong VIC
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 negotiable.
The Senior Structural/Civil Engineer position exists to conduct technical design and communication of technical design of the company’s consulting functions. The position also supervises other Structural/Civil Engineers in the execution and communication of design and other consultation services.
You must have/be able to easily obtain:
· Demonstrated eligibility for registration with Engineers Australia within the Structural and Civil areas of practice in the Occupational Category of Professional Engineer grade Member.
· Registration on the National Engineers Register.
· Compliance with the Professional Engineers Registration Act 2019 (Vic)
Essential experience and skills:
· Demonstrable experience in mentoring a professional team.
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
· Minimum of three years in a similar role, with significant experience in structural and civil engineering.
· Ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve existing practices and/or develop new approaches.
· Skilled in developing and implementing processes, policies and procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication and corresponding with a broad range of people.
· Strong client service focus with ability to formulate suitable outcomes where appropriate.
· Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills, and initiative to make decisions.
· Ability to work autonomously and effectively without supervision.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to support and mentor employees to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively.
· Strong planning and organisational skills to effectively manage work, determine priorities and meet deadlines.
· Strong team focus with an ability to actively listen to others and positively contribute towards a productive team environment.
· Intermediate level of competency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).
If you are interested in joining the team here at BSE Consulting Engineers please send your application to email@example.com.
Your application must include;
Position title that you are applying for in the email subject line,
Your current resume,
Referee contact details, and
A cover letter addressing your suitability for the position and organisation.
Applications open 26 July 2022, close 12 pm 28 August 2022